megabahis giriş megabahis megabahis güncel giriş

Call Us Today: 0800 612 0963

Available 24/7 to serve you Nationwide

I have served Party Wall Notice, when can I start work?

This will depend on whether the adjoining owners have consented or dissented to the works. If there is consent, there is normally a phrase within the notice stating that the building owner can start straight away. If there is dissent, then the building owner should wait for an award to be served and for the notice period to expire, which is 1 month for section 1 and 6 works and 2 months for section 2 works. If an award is served earlier than the notice period, the building owner can only start works before the expiry of the notice period with written consent from the neighbour to do so.