Call Us Today: 0800 612 0963

Available 24/7 to serve you Nationwide

Do I need a Party Wall Agreement for an extension?

This will depend on the location of the extension – if it is within 3 meters of a neighbour or up to the boundary line then you will have to serve notice, provided you will be excavating at a lower depth than their foundations. Additionally, if you are doing any work to the party wall such as removing chimney breasts or inserting beams, you will also have to serve notice. If you require advice contact us for a free consultation about the best way forward.