Call Us Today: 0800 612 0963

Available 24/7 to serve you Nationwide

Are you regulated?

We have become a network-based “Portal” (or team-supported “Introducer”) and therefore do not require or qualify for regulation by RICS, who can only regulate companies which carry out the surveying services themselves (in-house).

The surveyors on our panel, however, are regulated by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS), the Chartered Institute of Building (CIOB), the Residential Property Surveyors Association (RPSA) and/or other professional regulatory bodies such as the Chartered Institute of Architectural Technologists (CIAT), Society of Operations Engineers (SOE), The Faculty Of Party Wall Surveyors (FPWS) and/or Chartered Association of Building Engineers (CABE). A Chartered Building Consultancy also has extensive first-hand experience on-site.